Two Canadian sisters have been found dead in their hotel room in Thailand.
Thai police suspect Audrey and Noemi Belanger, aged 20 and 26, may have succumbed to 'serious food poisoning.'
Officials said the sisters were covered in vomit, had skin lesions and were bleeding from their gums. Both women's fingernails and toenails were blue.
The popular college students, who were from a small town in Quebec, near the border with Maine, were discovered by a maid at the Phi Phi Palm Residence Hotel on the popular tourist resort island of Phi Phi on Friday, according to the Bangkok Post.
Lt Col Rat Somboon, of the Krabi Provincial Police, guessed the women had been dead for between 12 and 20 hours when their bodies were discovered.
The sisters' bodies will undergo autopsies shortly to confirm how they died.
To read more about this story CLICK HERE.