Desperate times call for desperate measures as Nadia Suleman has reportedly signed a deal to appear in porn video after saying just days ago that she would never do such a thing.
TMZ is reporting on Tuesday that Suleman will shoot the video this summer. It is not known how much the mother of 14 will make for the venture, but it is reported to be a lot more than the $10,000 she made for posing topless earlier this year.
Suleman admitted on Monday that she was filing for bankruptcy and after previously stating she would never resort to doing porn, she told Headline News that she would now be open to offers if the price is right.
"If the opportunity comes up I'll be the first to admit: I'm going to eat my words. Because all that matters is that I can take care of my family," Suleman said. 'If it's a job, and it's a well-paying job, and it's going to allow me to get out of here and move in a very safe, huge home that they deserve, I'm going to do it.''
A statement released by Suleman on Monday said: 'I have had to make some very difficult decisions this year, and filing Chapter 7 was one of them.'
Suleman reports up to $50,000 in assets in federal court filings, meaning she owes more than 20 times her net worth.
A planned auction of her house in La Habra has been postponed until May 7 according to Radaronline.com.
The home, which came under scrutiny recently because of its dilapidated state, was supposed to be auctioned off Monday after Suleman stopped making payments more than a year ago.
To read more about this story, CLICK HERE.