(WDIV) Someone is leaving food laced with dangerous objects for pets in a neighborhood in Michigan.
Police Detective Sgt. Dave Schreiner said there have been nearly a dozen incidents since October.
"It always seems to be the same content, metal objects, sharp, hazardous objects places in food and something a dog would eat," said Schreiner.
At least two dogs required surgery after ingesting meat that had needles in it.
Police may install cameras in the area to try and track down the culprit.
For more on this WDIV story click here!