Dozens of students were rushed to hospital after suffering mysterious adverse reactions - including nose bleeds and trouble breathing - to a routine experiment during a chemistry class.
More than 30 people were taken ill during the freshman lecture at Villanova University in Radnor, Pennsylvania, on Tuesday afternoon.
Details of the experiment, and the chemicals that were used in it, have not yet been revealed.
But Radnor Police Superintendent Bill Colarulo told NBC 10 in Philadelphia that panic was sparked when a female student was taken ill. "One student fell ill; she was taken to the ladies room," he said. They thought it was an asthma attack, then she started having nose bleeds."
There is much more to this story from The New York Daily News, to read about it CLICK HERE.