How to Train Your Dragon
How To Train Your Dragon Coloring Contest
CLICK HERE FOR COLORING PAGE.
CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION PAGE
Who Can Enter
1. Entrants must be legal California residents living in the KSEE24 viewing area, who are under the age of 12 at the beginning of the contest period and whose parents or legal guardians have lawful access to a phone, have lawful access to the internet, have lawful access to a valid e-mail address, and physically located and residing in the KSEE24 terrestrial geographic viewing areas in the following counties: Mariposa, Merced, Madera, Fresno, Tulare, and Kings.
2. Entrants and parents or legal guardians must have a valid U.S. Social Security Number or a valid U.S. personal tax identification number. Employees of Granite Broadcasting Corporation owner of television station KSEE24, Save Mart Center at Fresno State, and Me-N-Ed’s Pizza (collectively, “Sponsor”), and their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible.
How To Enter
3. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. You may enter once per person. The giveaway begins at 10:00 AM local time on Monday, November 26, 2012 and all entries must be received by 11:59 PM local time on Friday, December 14, 2012.
4. To enter, go to http://www.ksee24.com/contests and click on the How To Train Your Dragon Coloring Contest. Download and print the contest registration form and the How To Train Your Dragon coloring page. Simply color the page, follow all the instructions to complete the registration form including providing your name, age, address, phone number, parent’s or legal guardian’s email address and then mail your completed coloring page and registration form to KSEE24. Each entry should be mailed separately and addressed to KSEE24 Studios in care of How To Train Your Dragon Coloring Contest at 5035 E. McKinley Ave., Fresno, CA 93727.
5. Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of KSEE24’s giveaway records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
6. One grand prize winner(s) and nineteen second prize winner(s) will be selected by a panel of judges. All eligible entries received by KSEE24 during the contest period will be judged Monday, December 17, 2012 by a panel of judges selected by KSEE24 based on the following criteria: originality and overall appearance. The entries with the highest score will be deemed the winners.
7. The grand prize winner(s) will be featured on KSEE24 Sunrise, receive four (4) front row tickets to see one performance of How To Train Your Dragon December 19 through December 22, 2012 at the Save Mart Center at Fresno State in Fresno, CA., one How To Train Your Dragon Spectacular on Blue Ray, one school backpack and one medium pizza from Me-N-Ed’s Pizza. The approximate value of the Grand prize is $700. The second prize winner(s) will receive four (4) general admissions tickets to see one performance of How To Train Your Dragon December 19 through December 22, 2012 at the Save Mart Center at Fresno State in Fresno, CA. The approximate value of the second place prize is $375.
8. The winner(s) will be notified by phone on or about Monday, December 17, 2012 The winner(s) parent or legal guardian will be required to complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize in a manner determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion upon receipt of the tickets or they will be disqualified. If a winner cannot be reached, or if a winner does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize within the designated time period, that prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected by a panel of judges based on the criteria outlined herein.
9. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner(s). The winner(s) cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
10. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
11. Only one prize will be awarded per individual. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 30-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered.
Odds of Winning Miscellaneous
12. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received and the originality and overall appearance of each coloring page.
13. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, and/or any in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
14. These giveaway rules are available at www.ksee24.com, and Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KSEE24 Studios, 5035 E. McKinley, Fresno, CA 93727 through Monday, December 17, 2012.
15. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope after Monday, December 17, 2012 to: KSEE24 Studios, 5035 E. McKinley, Fresno, CA 93727.
16. This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize.