Red Cross volunteers were on hand to help a family displaced by fire in northeast Fresno.
It happened at about 2 this afternoon.
Firefighters say it was an electrical fire that burned through the family's attic.
Thanks to neighbors, the family managed to escape.
But there were several hazards throughout the home that presented challenges for firefighters.
Chuck Tobias, Battalion Chief: "The family that lives here had collected a lot of belongings and so we have border situations inside the home as well as throughout the back yard."
It's been a busy weekend for Fresno firefighters, and the American Red Cross.
Firefighters responded to at least 4 different fires yesterday, and with the fire on Northdale, kept busy today.
One family was displaced after an apartment fire on Sierra Madre...
Masten Towers in downtown Fresno was evacuated, after an improperly discarded cigarette started a fire on the third floor...
Arson is to blame for a business fire at Olive and San Pablo...
And neighbors helped a family escape their home after a garage fire at Palm and Cortland yesterday...
In all, the Red Cross responded to five incidents yesterday to assist with displaced residents from Fresno to Firebaugh... Leaving its resources depleted.
Donations are now needed.
If you'd like to help you can call 455-1000.
You can also donate online, at RedCross.org.