Yum! Folks with The Cheesecake Factory were live on KSEE Sunrise Wednesday morning. Enjoy the Peppermint Bark Cheesecake (pictured) for a limited time. Chef Leo Elizondo shares a tasty recipe for their Warm Crab and Artichoke Dip.
RECIPE: Warm Crab & Artichoke Dip
• 4 slices of Sourdough Baguette, sliced ½” thick
• ½ oz. Olive Oil
• 6 oz. Crab and Artichoke Mix
• 2 tsps. Buttered Breadcrumbs, toasted (personal choice)
• ½ tsp. Parsley, chopped
1. Brush each slice of bread evenly on both sides with olive oil. Place the bread onto a flat grill or into a pan set over medium heat and cook until the slices have become crispy and lightly golden.
2. Heat crab and artichoke dip in sauté pan set over medium heat, stirring frequently until it is warm throughout.
3. Place the crab and artichoke dip into the small serving bowl. Sprinkle the toasted buttered breadcrumbs evenly over the crab & artichoke dip.
4. Slice each piece of grilled bread in half at a slight angle.
5. Place the bowl of crab dip and the grilled bread slices onto a serving plate.
6. Sprinkle chopped parsley over crab dip and bread. Enjoy!