The pros and cons of eggs have been debated for years, but one thing is clear: Eating more than two dozen raw eggs won't do your health any favors.
A 20-year-old Tunisian man has died after chowing down on 28 of them in one sitting. Reports say Dhaou Fatnassi swallowed the eggs for a bet, winning an undisclosed amount of money from his friends for the feat.
He was taken to the hospital after experiencing stomach pains and died on arrival.
There is much more to this story from MSN Now, to read about it CLICK HERE.