A number of streets in northeast Fresno and Clovis will be closed on Sunday, November 4th, along the route of the Two Cities Marathon and Half.
The course starts at 7:00 a.m. on Friant Road near Audubon and runs along surrounding neighborhoods into Clovis before returning to the finish line in Woodward Park.
Here is the Two Cities road closure schedule:
• Friant Road, Audubon to Willow -- closed 4:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• Shepherd Avenue, eastbound from Friant to Willow -- closed 5:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
• Shepherd Avenue, westbound from Friant to Willow -- closed 5:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
• Teague at Willow Ave. -- closed 6:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
• Alluvial Avenue between Peach and Clovis -- closed 6:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
• Old Town Clovis -- closed 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
• There will be no vehicle access to Woodward Park from 3:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Willow Avenue will remain open at all times and will be the main northbound and southbound route. Nees and Herndon Avenues also will remain open and will be the main eastbound and westbound routes.