The odor of gas was reported somewhere near the auto shop classroom at Central High School's West campus Friday morning. As a precaution, about 60 students were moved from the area with a fire drill. Officials discovered the source of the odor was a tractor gear box in the shop. Students and teachers were allowed back to class shortly after.
Top Stories in Local News
Gas Odor Prompts Classroom Evacuation
To submit a comment on this article, your email address is required. We respect your privacy and your email will not be visible to others nor will it be added to any email lists.