When 10-year-old Samantha Christian noticed flames shooting out of a portable air conditioner in her room, she quickly sprung into action, waking up her sleeping family and carrying her two younger brothers to safety.
The blaze erupted on September 3 inside the Christians’ mobile home in Apache Junction, Arizona, scorching everything in sight.
Samantha was awakened at around 4:30am by the sound of crackling flames. She quickly ran to rouse her mother before escorting her eight-year-old brother, Brendon, through the thick black smoke to a neighbor’s house.
There's much more to this story from the Daily Mail, to read about it CLICK HERE.