Two adults injured in a shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut are recovering in the hospital, Connecticut state police confirmed in a news conference Monday.
Initial reports last week suggested only one person had been injured in the attack and survived.
Connecticut state police said those injured will be interviewed once their medical condition improves. Meanwhile, authorities will continue to interview witnesses and painstakingly analyze the evidence found at the school and the shooter's home.
“There are many, many witnesses,” Connecticut State Police Lt. Paul Vance said Monday, adding that any interviews with children will be handled "extremely delicately."
There is much more to this story from NBC News, to read about it CLICK HERE.