Who Can Enter
1. Entrants must be legal California residents who are 18 years of age or older and have lawful access to the Internet, an iPhone or Droid smart phone, and a valid e-mail address.
2. Employees of Granite Broadcasting Corporation owner of television station KSEE24, the Venu, Mayfair Self Storage, 500 Club, Tsu Tsu Boutique, Boomers Fresno, and Horn Photo (collectively, “Sponsor”), their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible.
How To Enter
3. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. The giveaway begins at 6:00 am local time on Monday, June 25, 2012 and all entries must be received by 11:59 pm local time on Thursday, July 26, 2012.
4. To enter, download and launch the FREE KSEE24 ‘OnRamp’ App on your iPhone or Android Smart Phone then follow all the instructions in the App to join including submitting a sign up form. Then watch KSEE24 News June 25, 2012 through July 26, 2012 for clues to twenty-four (24) ‘check-in’ locations. The first person to visit and check-in using OnRamp to all twenty-four (24) check-in locations will win the grand prize. Twenty-four (24) additional people will win the second place prize having also visited and checked-in to all twenty-four (24) check-in locations.
5. Check-in is defined as visiting the location and using OnRamp to check-in. KSEE24 in its sole discretion will determine the winner based on verifying all twenty-four 24 check-ins through OnRamp. KSEE24 decisions are final. To win a prize, a person must be one of the first twenty-five (25) people to check-in to all twenty-four (24) check-ins.
6. OnRamp is a free location based application for iPhone and Android Smart Phones and was developed by Granite Broadcasting Corporation for its subsidiary KSEE24 in Fresno, CA. iPhone users may go to http://itunes.apple.com or the Apple App Store on their iPhone to search for OnRamp to download and install. Android users, go to https://play.google.com to download and install OnRamp. Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of KSEE24’s giveaway records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
7. One (1) grand prize winner and twenty-four (24) second place prize winner(s) will be selected in numeric order from verified OnRamp users that completed the twenty-four (24) check-ins first.
8. The Grand Prize Winner will receive $2,400 in cash. The second place prize winner(s) will receive a $24 VISA check card, two (2) $10 gift certificates to Blackbeard Family Entertainment Center, two (2) Wild Water Park Tickets, and four (4) Fresno Grizzlies tickets. Approximate prize value of the second place prize is $108.
9. The winner(s) will be notified by phone around Monday, August 30, 2012. The winner(s) will be required to complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize in a manner determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion within five (5) days of the date of notification or they will be disqualified. If a winner cannot be reached, or if a winner does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize within the designated time period, that prize will be awarded to an alternate winner in numeric order of completion if, in Sponsor’s reasonable discretion, time permits. In the event of a tie, a winner will be selected by random drawing from among the qualifying entries.
10. Second place prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner(s). The winner(s) cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
11. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
12. Only one prize will be awarded per OnRamp user. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 30-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered.
Odds of Winning Miscellaneous
13. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received and the chronological order of completing the twenty-four (24) check-ins.
14. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, and/or any in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
15. These giveaway rules are available at www.ksee24.com, and Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KSEE24 Studios, 5035 E. McKinley, Fresno, CA 93727 through August 30, 2012.
16. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope after August 30, 2012 to: KSEE24 Studios, 5035 E. McKinley, Fresno, CA 93727.
17. This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize.