All Valley Roofing
Fresno Ca 93711
Hours of Operation
- Call For Appointment
Best Fresno RoofersAbout Us
Our philosophy is based on integrity, hard work and a genuine interest in taking care of our customers.
Family-owned and operated, the mission of our business is to provide outstanding customer service and focus on client satisfaction. We maintain long-term relationships with our prior customers and we have put on second and third generation roofs for second and third generation families.
Over 90% of our business is generated through referrals or repeat business. We build strong relationships with our suppliers to get you the best pricing.
Our workmanship is guaranteed and we stand behind our commitment to you 100%. We are a Class-A and fully insured contractor.
Fresno Roofing Contractors
Here at All Valley Roofing we have been serving the Fresno area for many years. We are licensed and bonded an extending our business to you! We operate out of our headquarters in Fresno but work in all areas of California.
Integrity is the focus of our relationship with you. It is a reflection of our roofing work and how we treat our customers. With this comes our commitment to produce quality work in all areas of our company and service and raise the standard.
With each project, we will carefully assess the situation and present the best options that will help the owners roofing needs and also budget.
For many situations, owners may only need to have their roof repaired or replaced rather than redoing the entire roofing system. This could include: leaks, shingle blow offs, skylights, chimney flashing or housing, ventilation systems and flat roofs.
If a building requires a new roof, or the roof is just beyond repair, we will install a new one. We will tear off the old roof and install a new one, which is the most common recommended method.
Re-Roofs (Roof Over)
If the budget doesn't allow the option for a complete tear off, we can add a new layer of roof that can be installed over the existing shingles.
List of other services
- New and existing construction.
- Complete tear-offs and Re Roofs.
- Roof Insulation installation and removal.
- Roof patching.
- Shingles of all varieties.
- Leak detection and roofing repair.
- Skylights and dormers.
- Metal flashing.
- Soffit installation and repair.
- Roof inspections.
- Flat roofs and asphalting.
More Information On Roofing Services
Roofing Services: Re-Roofs, Installations, Tear-off and more.
Roofing Repairs: Damages, leaks and more.
Ask about our Bird Abatement
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Algae discoloration?
- A type of roof discoloration caused by algae, commonly called fungus growth.
- What is Base flashing?
- That portion of the flashing attached to or resting on the deck to direct the flow of water onto the roof covering.
- What Class "A" rating?
- The highest fire-resistance rating for roofing as per ASTM E-108. Indicates roofing is able to withstand severe exposure to fire originating from sources outside the building.
- What is Class"B" rating?
- Fire-resistance rating that indicates roofing materials are able to withstand moderate exposure to fire originating from sources outside the building.
- What is Class"C" rating?
- Fire-resistance rating that indicates roofing materials are able to withstand light exposure to fire originating from sources outside the building.
- What is the Deck?
- The surface installed over the supporting framing members to which the roofing is applied.
- What is a Drip edge?
- A non-corrosive, non-staining material used along the eaves and rakes to allow water run-off to drip clear of underlying construction.
- What is Flashing?
- Pieces of metal or roll roofing used to prevent seepage of water into a building around any intersection or projection in a roof such as vent pipes, chimneys, adjoining walls, dormers and valleys. Galvanized metal flashing should be minimum 26-gauge.
- What is a Gable roof?
- A type of roof containing sloping planes of the same pitch on each side of the ridge. Contains a gable at each end.
- What is Sheathing?
- Exterior grade boards used as a roof deck material.
- What is Soffit?
- The finished underside of the eaves.