Automotive Service and Repair Experts
Auto House of Clovis
Clovis, CA 93612
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday7:30am - 6:00pm
Automotive repair/diagnostics on any year, make or modelHere at Auto House of Clovis we diagnose and repair every year, make, and model of vehicle whether it be domestic, foreign, or exotic. We have built our reputation in the community based on our knowledge and experience with every type of vehicle with any sort of problem. We place a high value on customer trust and satisfaction which is why all of our work has a 12 month/12,000 mile warranty.
Communication between mechanic and customer is a vital step in our process as we let the customer know step-by-step exactly what is being repaired. We offer a monthly newsletter and coupons, as military discounts to show our customer appreciation. We have been a family owned and operated facility since 1997 and many of our customers have become life-long friends. Upon your visit, we want our customers to feel at home in our waiting room and know that they are in the best quality hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you offer an after-hours drop off service?
- Yes, we have an “Early Bird/Nite Owl” drop off box located in the front of our building. Simply leave your car in a designated parking stall in our parking lot, fill out a drop-off form, and place your keys in the envelope and down our secure lock box. We will call you as soon as we open the next business day.
- What is your labor rate?
- Independent repair facilities are not bound by any state or government regulations as far as a labor rate, so each shop varies slightly. Our labor rate is the industry standard of $84 an hour. This means that if a repair is completed in a half hour, we only charge $42. We never “round-up” our times to the nearest hour.
- Where do you order parts from?
- We order our parts from various dealers in the area based on availability. We use dealers such as NAPA Auto Parts, WorldPac, and many more. If a vehicle requires a unique part, we also order parts from dealers out-of-state or even out of the country. If a part is ordered from a local dealer, we can receive it in as little as 20 minutes.
- Can I wait there for my vehicle to be ready?
- Absolutely, we have a formal waiting area for our guests to relax in while they wait for their car. We offer fresh popcorn, hot coffee, and the latest magazines to make our customers feel right at home. If your wait is longer than expected, we can drop you off at local attractions and call you when your vehicle is ready.
- Do you do oil changes and scheduled services?
- YES! We perform every service on every year, make, and model of vehicle no matter of its origin. All of our oil changes come with a complementary 25 point safety inspection that covers everything from tire tread to brake wear. Most oil changes/scheduled services take about 30 minutes.