Peach & Apple Cobbler Cake
By Kwei-Mei Anderson, Gluten Free Please! Bakery
1 can sliced peaches, undrained and diced
1 can apple pie filling
1 ½ cups of Gluten Free Vanilla Cake Blend
(if you don’t have your own GF Vanilla Cake Blend you can use pre-made mixes such as Pamela’s or Bob’s Red Mill Vanilla Cake mix)
1 cube butter (1/2 cup)
Optional 1/2 cup chopped almonds
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Pour can of sliced peaches in their juice, into a greased 9x13-inch baking dish, spread evenly over the bottom.
3. Pour pie filling over peaches, spread as evenly as possible.
4. Pour 1 ½ cups of Gluten Free Vanilla Cake Blend over pie filling so it covers the whole pan.
5. Cut butter into thin pats and place over cake mix. If using almonds, sprinkle them over top.
6. Cover with foil and bake for 50 minutes, uncover and bake for another 15 minutes, until top is juicy and bubbly all over.