The Selma Women's Club is celebrating 100 years of community service. The club was established in 1912 and was originally called the Women's Improvement Club.
Its first order of business was to establish a park in the center of town. The club has been very involved in making Selma a better place to live. In recent years, club members have raised funds to provide scholarships to high school students in the community.