Who Can Enter
1. Entrants must be legal California residents who are 18 years of age or older and have lawful access to the Internet and a valid e-mail address.
2. Employees of Granite Broadcasting Corporation owner of television station KSEE24, Carl Karcher Enterprises, Inc, and Professional Bull Riders, Inc., (collectively, “Sponsor”), their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible.
How To Enter
3. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Only one entry per e-mail address. The giveaway begins at 8:00 am local time on March 2, 2011 and all entries must be received by 11:55 pm local time on March 16, 2011.
4. To enter, go to any participating Carl’s Jr. locations and take a picture with yourself and the Carl’s Jr. Professional Bull Riders (PBR) Standee Display. Then go to KSEE24.com and click on “Contests” located to the right of the main navigation tabs on the home page. Click on the Carl’s Jr. Professional Bull Riders Picture Contest icon from the contest page and follow all instructions to complete and submit the online registration form and include an upload of the picture from Carl’s Jr. of you and the standee display.
5. Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of KSEE24’s giveaway records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
6. Two (2) winner(s) will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries on or about March 17, 2011.
7. The winner(s) will receive four (4) tickets to see one performance of the “Table Mountain Casino Invitational on either March 18, 2011 or March 19, 2011 at the Save Mart Center and the actual standee display. The approximate retail value of each prize is $115. The prize is provided by Professional Bull Riders, Inc. and can be picked at KSEE24 Studios at 5035 E. McKinley Aves., Fresno, CA.
8. The winner(s) will be notified by phone on March 17, 2011. The winner(s) will be required to complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize in a manner determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion within two days of notification or they will be disqualified. If a winner cannot be reached, or if a winner does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize within the designated time period, that prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected by random drawing if, in Sponsor’s reasonable discretion, time permits.
9. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner(s). The winner(s) cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
10. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
11. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 30-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered.
Odds of Winning Miscellaneous
12. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received.
13. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, and/or any in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
14. These giveaway rules are available at www.ksee24.com, and Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KSEE24 Studios, 5035 E. McKinley, Fresno, CA 93727 through March 17, 2011.
15. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope after March 17, 2011 to: KSEE24 Studios, 5035 E. McKinley, Fresno, CA 93727.
16. This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize.